As the summer season starts on Father’s Day (June 20), poker tournaments in Pennsylvania are revving up for competition.
One online poker tournament will be held each night for a week, culminating in the main event on June 27 (5 p.m. ET) — an 8-max NLH tournament with a $75,000 guarantee ($1,060 buy-in).
The week-long set of tournaments follows (all times are Eastern Standard):
- Sunday, 5 pm.: $50K GTD 8-MAX NLH ($535 buy-in)
- June 21, 8 pm: $20K GTD 8-MAX NLH ($215 buy-in)
- June 22, 8pm: $20K GTD 6-MAX NLH ($215 buy-in)
- June 23, 8pm: $10K GTD 6-MAX PLO ($109 buy-in)
- June 24, 8pm: $20K GTD 40 BIG BLINDS NLH ($215 buy-in)
- June 25, 8pm: $20K GTD 8-MAX PROGRESSIVE KNOCKOUT BOUNTY ($320 buy-in)
- June 26, 8pm: $20K GTD 8-MAX NLH ($215 buy-in)
- June 27, 5pm:
- $5K GTD 8-MAX MINI NLH ($20 buy-in)
- $30K GTD $109 1/2 PRICE ($109 buy-in)
PokerStars also has a summer online poker tournament in Pennsylvania. It began on June 12 and ends June 28. The PokerStars’ summer event — Summer Stacks Festival — will have tournaments in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Michigan.