As the summer season starts on Father’s Day (June 20), poker tournaments in Pennsylvania are revving up for competition.
Pennsylvania’s first partypoker US Network Online Series, will begin play on Sunday and will be available to BetMGM PA casino Poker and Borgata Poker players in the state.
One PA online poker tournament will be held each night for a week, culminating in the main event on June 27 (5 p.m. ET) — an 8-max NLH tournament with a $75,000 guarantee ($1,060 buy-in).
The week-long set of tournaments follows (all times are Eastern Standard):
- Sunday, 5 pm.: $50K GTD 8-MAX NLH ($535 buy-in)
- June 21, 8 pm: $20K GTD 8-MAX NLH ($215 buy-in)
- June 22, 8pm: $20K GTD 6-MAX NLH ($215 buy-in)
- June 23, 8pm: $10K GTD 6-MAX PLO ($109 buy-in)
- June 24, 8pm: $20K GTD 40 BIG BLINDS NLH ($215 buy-in)
- June 25, 8pm: $20K GTD 8-MAX PROGRESSIVE KNOCKOUT BOUNTY ($320 buy-in)
- June 26, 8pm: $20K GTD 8-MAX NLH ($215 buy-in)
- June 27, 5pm:
- $5K GTD 8-MAX MINI NLH ($20 buy-in)
- $30K GTD $109 1/2 PRICE ($109 buy-in)
PokerStars PA casino also has a summer online poker tournament in Pennsylvania. It began on June 12 and ends June 28. The PokerStars’ summer event — Summer Stacks Festival — will have tournaments in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Michigan.